Which is better, the alpaca or the llama? (The correct answer is WHY NOT BOTH!) Spend a few minutes to learn how to paint one of these fluffy balls of fur with our instructor, and we promise you'd learn a thing or two!
Who is it for:
Anyone with an interest to paint a Cheerful Alpaca on your t-shirt, tote bag, or even on a piece of paper. No art or painting experience is required!
What you need for painting on fabrics:
Items 1 to 4 can be found as a set in our DIY Fabric Painting Kits here.
1. An item to paint on - a blank t-shirt or tote bag. You may paint on a canvas too.
2. Pencil & Carbon paper (if you are opting to trace your design) or 1 Fabric Magic Pen (If you prefer drawing freehand over tracing)
3. Paint Brushes (1 or 2 Paint Brushes should be more than sufficient)
4. Fabric paint if you're painting on a cotton t-shirt or tote bag. (Preferably our Creativita Fabric Paint for the longest durability and quality)
5. Printout of the design if you are opting to trace your design (Click on download design button above & print)
6. A disposable cup of water handy to wash your paintbrushes while changing colours
7. [Optional] Professional Easel Stand, Mounting Board and Clips
8. An envelope or thick piece of paper to put in between your t-shirt or tote bag or a fabric mounting board with clips
We will be using the following Creativita Fabric Paint colours for this painting session:
- Ruby Red
- Lemon Yellow
- Jade Green
- Honey Beige
- Chocolate Brown
- Ivory White
- Charcoal Black
You can also opt to use your own paint colours for the painting. Be as creative as you can be!
If you do not have any of the above items at home, you can purchase them ala-carte from our store. Or you can purchase all the essential items conveniently in a set by getting our DIY Painting Kits too.
Where to do it from: Do it on a flat surface such as a table with adequate light. To avoid accidental spillage, you may cover the painting area with old newspaper, rough paper or any plastic sheet.