Are you a fan of fast food who needs to stop junking up and getting fat? Now with this online class, you can keep slim and learn how to paint your favourite fast-food friends! Even if you can't eat them, you can use this tote bag to take away some fast food back home and save up on some plastic bags :)
Who is it for:
Anyone with an interest to paint Fast Food Friends on your t-shirt, tote bag, or even on a piece of paper. No art or painting experience is required!
What you need for painting on fabrics:
2. [Optional] Pencil, Carbon paper & Some Scotch Tape (if you are opting to trace your design) or 1 Fabric Magic Pen (If you prefer drawing freehand over tracing)
3. [Optional] Printout of the design if you are opting to trace your design (Click on download design button above & print)
4. Fabric paint if you're painting on a cotton t-shirt or tote bag. (Preferably our Creativita Fabric Paint for the longest durability and quality)
5. Round-Tip Paint Brushes (1 or 2 Paint Brushes should be more than sufficient)
6. A disposable cup of water handy to wash your paintbrushes while changing colours or a foldable rubber pail [Optional]
7. Professional Easel Stand (Not required unless you are a professional or want to appear to be a professional)
8. An envelope or thick piece of paper to put in between your t-shirt or tote bag ora fabric mounting board with clips
We will be using the following fabric paint colours for this painting session:
- Ruby Red
- Egyptian Blue
- Lemon Yellow
- Jade Green
- Honey Beige
- Chocolate Brown
- Ivory White
- Charcoal Black
You can also opt to use your own paint colours for the painting. Be as creative as you can be!
If you do not have any of the above items at home, you can purchase them ala-carte from our paints & kits category here. Or you can purchase all the essential items conveniently in a set by getting our Mini Painter Fun Pack too.
Where to do it from: Do it on a flat surface such as a table with adequate light. To avoid accidental spillage, you may cover the painting area with old newspaper, rough paper or any plastic sheet.